Friday, April 4, 2014

Anyone need to hire a person who is good with Research, Sales and other things. Truthful and Honesty. I need employment and putting the information out.




Well, I am posting this because I need employment and income.

This blog is a hobby.  People may believe I make money from it, but I don't.  I make around $100 per month from the Google ads, that is it.

I have never asked for 'donations' and I never will.  I believe in doing what I can for others and I believe the universe 'God' will provide.

But at this point, I need to get income coming in.  I know there are many unemployed and I have been one of those people.  I have done mystery shopping to try and have income over the past few years and still do the blog.

I believe in Truth in every way.  I believe that as we all acknowledge the truth we can make the world a better place through our consciousness together.

I figured out the best way to find something that I can be an asset to a company/business is going ahead and putting my resume on the blog.

I will say right now.  I am not into working for some big corporation with lots of bureaucracy and B.S. politics.   I am straight forward and honest.   I put my heart and soul into what I believe in.

I spent a couple of years writing my book about when my family sold everything we had to move onto a sailboat in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, even though we had never stepped foot on one previously and knew nothing about sailing.   When my 3 sisters, mom and dad (6 of us) moved from a 4000 square foot home to a 48 foot sailboat, we had no idea what we were getting ourselves into.  Our father left us girls and mom after  2 weeks as hurricanes began hitting.  It was an amazing experience overall with many life and death experiences that has helped shape me into who I am today.  It was as some say "The best and worst years of my life."  The book is stranger than fiction and I wrote it for the hope of encouraging others to follow those 'crazy' dreams they may have, besides the thrills, danger and excitement and growth through adventure and adversity.    I have not done anything with it, because it really needs someone who is a good editor to refine it and they are expensive to hire.

Besides the blog and writing the book, I was a Realtor and at the top in sales for a few years and I was a furniture manufacturer's representative before that, in the Caribbean and Georgia.  I was the first woman hired as a representative by that company (top furniture company, brand name) and became the number one sales representative after one year.  I took a territory (when I had the Caribbean only) from $99,000 annual sales to over 1.2 million in one years time.  After 5 years, they merged me into the Georgia territory, while still keeping the Caribbean. Before that was an Interior Designer in the Virgin Islands furnishing houses, condos, offices, besides hotels.

The above is not your typical resume.  But I believe anyone who has read my blog for any length of time, knows what I am about.

I believe in doing things in ways that may not be 'normal' and that is why I am putting out the fact that I really need income and employment on the blog.

I work hard and I love to learn.

I have redone my house myself.  I put in the marble floors, wood floors, redid the bathrooms, torn down walls, paint, put in electrical outlets, all my light fixtures and fans, put in toilets, sinks, plumbing.  I even do some mechanical stuff.  I put in a new alternator in my car and smog pump.  I change the oil of my diesel mower and do the maintenance on that.  I even resurface my pool myself.  Video is here, which is going to be in a movie coming out in September (Wish I was here).

I can pretty much do anything, once I learn about it.  I try to be an all around person.  I am capable and I am honest.  I am also pretty good at research. :)

Of course, what I would love to do is something that continually helps others.  Just as providing others information about holistic health and ways to help themselves.

So.... there ya go.

I am putting it out there.  I need employment and I could start immediately needless to say.

Obviously I can work from home, if it is internet related.  All my previous employment has been my working from home anyway, due to my being an independent contractor.

If you need someone and I fit or you know of someone who I would be a good fit with, please contact me at:   SherrieQuestioningAll     at     yahoo   dot  com.





 

2 comments:

  1. I think you are looking for a husband and a career change. Would complete the picture and give you the security you want. As long as he is a good husband. Should be a lot out there. You can now cook, sew, and be content whilst your new husband does what you have been doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Thanks but I cook and sew now too. I enjoy doing all types of things. It is not because I have to, I want to. :)

    ReplyDelete